Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yogi Life🌿🌺

Update From My Sofa 🙏
Your body is a BLESSING - cherish it!


Experiencing many life changes as of lately. Having surgery on my femur..screws being placed-- praying to save hip to help prolong the time period between now & when a hip replacement is necessary. Realizing now more than ever- Stretching exercises are a MUST MUST MUST to keep that early arthritis away 😉

What could be more exciting- than yoga 😅 prior to my 'accident' I had just begun my life changes with yogi- namaste- yoganatomy 💙 BREATHING correctly makes all the difference with mastering this fine art! Inhale the GOOD- exhale the BAD!

Hopeful to post video footage of my growth & development throughout the Summer.. Suddenly Handicapped has left me to very little practice. However- I found this YOGI DOLL who travels to post a few of her techniques and abilities. You too can follow her on Instagram

Rachel Brathem yoga_girl
Many of her classes / seminars take place in Aruba. Simply beautiful








All NATURAL cold remedies









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment